Planning to start an eCommerce business? There’s no reason to go it alone. In fact, there are tons of resources on the internet to help your business along. Starting an eCommerce business can be hard, but it can be so much more manageable and successful with Shopify?
What is Shopify?
Shopify is an all-in-one eCommerce solution that’s ready to go. It’s an online subscription-based selling platform for sellers — for their online store or physical location.
How Does Shopify Work?
Shopify enables users to set up an online store, manage inventory, process payments, fulfill orders and much more.
Your Shopify store is easy enough to set up. The first thing you want to do is start your 14-day free trial. From there, it’s just a matter of finding the best options for your store.
- Select your plan from Basic, Shopify, and Advanced:
- Basic – Basic allows two staff accounts, up to four locations, access to online marketplaces and social media, and unlimited products in your online store.
- Shopify – The Shopify plan allows five staff accounts, up to five locations, and everything Basic offers.
- Advanced – Advanced allows 15 staff accounts, up to eight locations, and everything Basic offers.
- Let your brand identity shine. Shopify offers free themes and paid themes to choose from to begin branding your store. It’s essential to make the look of the store your own and let your brand identity shine. Create your Shopify store with your unique business name, custom domain, logo, brand colors and more.
- Determine your goals for your website. Select from over 4,000 Shopify apps to add site functionality such as a Shopify SEO app, OptinMonster for email subscriptions and Smile.io for loyalty programs. With Shopify, you even have the option of drop shipping, which means you don’t have to spend your time packing and shipping your orders. This makes your store even more manageable because you don’t have to deal with inventory storage.
Why You Should Choose Shopify
Whether you have one store or multiple stores, Shopify is a great option for sellers. Shopify has all the tools and resources a store needs to thrive and it provides a business owner with the foundation for a successful eCommerce marketing strategy. But if you need more reasons, here are some specific reasons why you should choose Shopify.
Easy to Manage. With Shopify, you can easily use your admin panel and allotted number of staff accounts to manage inventory, orders, payments and shipping from a single dashboard.
Scalability. As your business grows, your Shopify site can perform better and grow with you. It only takes a few clicks to upgrade your plan — you never have to worry about additional hosting costs, investment in site security and bandwidth limits with the seamless Shopify Plus.
Easy to Franchise. Your Shopify site is optimized for growth and equipped with enterprise-level support. Adapt your Shopify store to accommodate more locations, including international expansion. Increase your customer’s options for currencies, payment gateways and more.
Works Effectively With Other Apps. Shopify integrates with CRM software such as Salesforce and social media platforms to help turn passive subscribers and followers into paying customers.
Multiple Payment Options. Shopify has over 100 payment gateways integrated into the platform that allows flexibility for your customers to pay for your products.
Sell From Multiple Platforms. With Shopify, you can promote your products and sell on multiple sales channels from one management platform. Shopify’s sales channels include Facebook, Instagram, Walmart Marketplace and Amazon.
Marketing Tools. Shopify’s built-in tools for audience targeting, automation, and campaign creation, help you reach more potential customers. Popular marketing tactics include promoting exclusive discount codes and e-coupons through organic SEO Shopify content and paid ads.
Store Analytics. Shopify’s advanced eCommerce analytics is vital to measuring the success of your marketing campaigns such as email and SMS. Evaluate your performance in real-time and gather detailed data and reports on your sales activity to improve your approach.
Unmatched Support. Shopify offers unmatched 24/7 support. You can access discussion forums in the Shopify Community, where you can learn directly from a Shopify SEO expert on how to improve SEO on Shopify and boost your sales.
In a Nutshell
Shopify is an all-in-one commerce platform with a rich ecosystem that creates value for sellers. It encompasses everything a business owner needs to acquire, manage and run a successful eCommerce business. Shopify is built for you.